CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Memories Manor 2011

I spent this past weekend w/the most amazing and wonderful ladies...we stayed at Memories Manor in St. Clair.  I got alot accomplished for once instead of just my great socializing skills, hehe.  Normally I accomplish a whole lot of talking rather than making anything - this year I accomplished both.  I made apx 45 cards, 2 scrapbook pages, and two 3D projects...and YES, I will be sharing off of them with you over the next couple of weeks.



These are all my girls, I am not in the first couple because I took those but the last couple I am in w/them. We got the wonderful owners to take some pictures for us.  Starting left to right w/me this year was Shari, Jill, Kathy, Michelle, Emma, Laura, Dawn Marie, Ann, Lorien, Jen, and Roxanne (I am the one up in front w/the blue shirt on the right).  We had such a fun time and I can't wait to go again next year.  Love you girls.

No comments: