CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fruit Salad

Course 3 - Salad
  • Salad Puffs w/Nouvelle Waldorf Salad
  • Oriental Cabbage Salad
  • Fruit Salad
  • Cobb Salad
  • Creamy Potato Salad

 This top picture is a close up of my flower made with the petal punch and embellished with a button.  The below picture shows my whole card.  For this course I picked Fruit Salad.  For this I was to use bright colors, and 3 different shapes (circle, triangle, rectangle, etc.) and Flower Soft which was provided to us.  My card is filled w/colors but I had a really hard time trying to fit in the flower soft, so it is aligned by my rope incase you are not sure what it was.
My small flowers have some glitter in the middle of them and my Queen for a day is up on dimensionals.

No comments: