CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Kiss Goodnight

The next 10 posts are all going to be about a 10 course Meal, first we were given a sheet w/different courses listed.  Under each course were five things to choose from.  As I list each card, I will share w/you the five options we had, which one I picked and what it entailed.  We turned these sheets back in and then were given a different copy back showing what we had picked along w/a description on how to make our card.  For example: this card is
Course 1 - Cocktails
  • Fuzzy Naval
  • Mojito
  • A Kiss Goodnight
  • Mah Tai
  • Shirley Temple
I picked A Kiss Goodnight - I had to use a Raspberry color, add some texture and a splash of shine.
So on my card I used Rich Razzleberry, and Melon Mambo paper, embossed it w/an embossing folder from my local craft store.  Added some pearls to the flowers, and put my saying up on dimensionals.  To top it off and give it my shine I added some spritzing shimmer paint.

No comments: