CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fight for a Cure

Cancer research has been important to me for awhile now knowing that cervical cancer ran in my family and having to deal with that myself, however apx. a year ago my grandma (whom I take care of) was diagnoised with ovarian cancer.  We have spent the better part of this year in/out of U of M's cancer center for surgery, treatments and checkups, etc. so it hit home even more than before.  I am part of a great relay for life team each year and I feel SU is just the greatest for finding a way to help donate to such a great cause.

The Strength & Hope Stamp Set and Digital Kit are both available from Stampin' Up! today! You can find them on the last page (pg 27) of the Summer Mini Catalog.
You can help Find a Cure for Breast Cancer by purchasing the stamp set and/or the digital kit... $2 of each purchase is being donated by Stampin' Up! to The Breast Cancer Reasearch Foundation - they are dedicated to preventing Breast Cancer and to finding a cure! I love being a part of such a wonderful cause which is so dear to my heart.
It is a beautiful set, and I will have pictures to share soon from this set. Follow this link and it will show you the images from the set.

No comments: