CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cupcake

Course 9 - Dessert
  • Apple Pie
  • Steamed Pears
  • Cherry Creme in Chocolate Cups
  • Cupcake
  • Chocolate Volcano Dessert
Let me just say it's a darn good thing we could only pick one of each course because dessert is by far my favorite part of any meal and I could of picked all of these to make up five of my courses.  I narrowed it down to a cupcake though and in doing so my instructions were to have texture and at least one red embellishment.  I used
 the vintage wallpaper embossing folder for my texutred background.  And made my rose with the owl punch.  My friend Sylvia showed me how to make this and in a few posts from now I am going to post my tutorial, my version.  If I knew how created this doll of a thing then I would love to give you credit however I have no clue at this point who created it.  I spritzed it w/shimmer paint to make it shine.

No comments: