CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 13, 2011

Deadliest Catch - Mike and Travis




And to finish up our Mingle, we got to meet some AWESOME well known boys.  Does anyone got it, do you know who they are?  This is Mike Fourtner and Travis Lofland from the Time Bandit on the show, Deadliest Catch.  The top picture w/them has alot of my girls....the girls whom I have become such good friends w/and chat each day with.  I would be lost without these girls, I just LOVE them.  I am so thankful for them and could never come up with enough good things to say about them. 
Next is a picture of Mike signing his picture for my friend Robin, and then a picture of just Mike and Travis.  And to follow that up is one of just me and Mike and lastly one of the three of us.  They hung out with us for a few hours and even stopped by breakfast the next morning for a few minutes to say goodbye before they headed out to the Novi boat show that they were in town for.  The are really great down to earth guys.  And to finalize all of this, Mike shocked us with posting the picture of everyone and saying "Travis and I found ourselves in the midst of the Michigan Minglers Scrapbooking/Stamping group in the conference room at our hotel.....Travis and I got our stamp on as well as numerous pictures that were immediately sent off to their husbands because they "would be sooooo jealous".....with one husband replying "well that's cool and all, just make sure you don't become THEIR Deadliest Catch tonight"!!"  Like I said, some really great guys....and the most fun weekend away with my girls.  Can't wait for next year to do it all again .

No comments: