CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tri-fold

This was my other swap for the Mingle.  This was was a SU Only swap.  The rules were: SU! ONLY FULL CARD SWAP


This should be a full card with ONLY current SU! products used on it. Showcase your best work!

I did not create the design of this card, I honestly am not sure who did however my upline showed me how to put it all together and I picked out my own stampsets to use with it. 
 
I used Baja breeze, Always artichoke, Vanilla and Springtime Vintage Dsp for m papers, and then baja breeze, and artichoke for my inks.  When you open this there is a piece of vanill on the inside of the artichoke piece to write what you like or sign it.  This is also the card I included with my door prize give away.

No comments: