CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bonus Blogging

Starting next monday for a couple weeks we are going to have a bonus blogging.  What do I mean by bonus blogging....well, let me tell you.  My goal when I started my blog was to blog more and more but last year seemed to be less.  This year, I have put one blog each week so far and done well with that however my posts are in no particular order soooo I made the decision to post each day until I can get current for you so you don't have my christmas pictures in July or my Mingle weekend from March in September, etc.  I hope after that to move myself up to at least two posts a week for you so it will be all current stuff and fresh projects instead of a month or so old.  Thanks for hanging with me.

No comments: