CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

SCS Challenge

This was one of the cards I made for the anything goes swap, the rules were:

Anything Goes FULL CARD SWAP


This should be a full card. You may use any stamps, paper, etc. Do your best work!

I also used this for SC320 sketch challenge also.
I used basic black as my base, cherry cobbler, and print patterns dsp.  My embossing is with an embossing folder from my local craft store (my anything) and th rest is all SU! products.  I do have a couple things on dimensionals which is hard to see in the picture but I do love this card.  I also stamped with cherry cobbler ink on the one piece using Vintage Vogue stamp set. and to finish it off I placed my rhinestones....I love using those.

No comments: