CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Door prize I picked

So next up is the door prize that I picked.  My friend Pattie, whom also organizes this weekend did a wonderful job on this and let me tell you I really took my time to decide because there was such wonderful stuff.  These girls are all so talented and all deserve credit for that however this post is about Ms. Pattie and her great job.

She put together this wonderful and awesome creation.  It is a faux coffe tote using My Timless Template.  It is filled w/all kinds of goodies from SU and her local craft store.  Along w/some snacks.  She used the Morning Cup stamp set and included the template so I can make one of my one.  That was actually my final deciding factor - being able to make one of my one.  Awesome job Pattie, Thank you very much.





No comments: