CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Recollections - on board art journal

Today I made another project for this week's challenge with Ann. As I said before, I felt my other project was super easy so I wanted a little harder one to do and this was it. I used the Stamin' Up! On Board Art Journal and covered it with the retired DSP recollections (still one of my favorites). I used sticky strip to hold my paper to the journal, roughed up the edges and put bravo burgundy ink around them. I embellished it with twill tape, provo craft alphabetz (white colored w/bravo burgundy ink), and rhinestone stars. I am not one who uses non Stampin' Up! products much but have a few things to use up so I am using them here and there when I can do so. Be sure to check out Ann's challenges each week and join in.

No comments: