CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Goofy Gobbler

Ok, so it's been a little bit since I posted and I want to try and get better at post so eventually I can put something on here everyday for you all to see. I would also like to start doing some kind of project each day to put on here for you all but my blog is a work in progress while I figure out how everything works with my blog to make it the way I want and fit me (my personality). I have been a part of the Goofy Gobbler going on splitcoast for the Michigan Minglers. The Goofy Gobbler is like a Secret Santa. My Goofy Gobbler got me the cutest picture box below and it was filled with all the goodies in the second picture. My Goofy Gobbler is awesome and I just love her. This post is for her - you go girl!!! Your awesome and wonderful and I can't wait to see what you send to me next week. Thank you very much!!!

This picture contains the insides of the box - a handstamped candle, handstamped tile coaster, some candy (chocolate - always the bomb) and a cute, cute card.

If you are from Michigan, love stamping, hanging with the girls and want to go for a weekend of fun in March - join in on the Michigan Mingle at splitcoast - not sure how to do it then email me and I will fill you in. I am very excited on going to my first Michigan Mingle in March - a weekend away, with the girls, stamping and having a ton of fun - what more could a girl ask for!!! (actually a lot of things - this is just one on my long list).

No comments: