CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

My first Christmas card this year!!!

This is my first Christmas card of the year - so many more to come!! My cards that I am sending to everyone are different from this but now I really like this one alot. I made this card for Ann's challenge this week also. I used some of my retired stuff - purely pomegranite, wild wasabi paper, ribbons, and ink. I also used whisper white paper and a dimensional to apply the tag on which is punched with the scallop square punch. Ann's challege for this week is a simple sketch, the best time to join in - I don't think the challenge could be any easier. You can only have 2 layers along with your base layer, and one additional piece for your saying. The inner layers had to be smaller to create more of a frame from the base layer and the only embellishment is ribbon. Be sure to check out Ann's blog and join in on the fun.

No comments: