CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The bundles are here!!!

WOW!!! The bundles have been released - so, get 'em while they're HOT!! Oh my goodness!! You can view the bundle HERE!! There is something for everyone! The bundles are limited though, so once they're gone, they're gone!

You may order these bundles NOW through December 1st!! You can get them anytime of the day, in your pj's, sippin your favorite drink :)

I also will be having my own special during this time. If you place an order with me of $50 or more, recieve 20% off your order. If you place $100 or more, recieve 30% off your order. This also only goes from now until December 1st but you have to place your order directly with me and not from the website to get my discount.

Hope you all have a very awesome Thanksgiving!

No comments: