CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Snowman has a gift!!


My snowman has a gift inside - he is holding a gift card that you can't see. He is my item for Ann's challenge this week - a gift giving item!! She gave a great tutorial on how to make this holder, be sure to check it out and make one too - join in on the fun. I used baja breeze, choc. chip, whisper white, basic black, riding hood red, tangerine tango, and ski slope DSP papers - I punched out my snowman with circle, square, word window, and a tree punches - I used a dimensional on my do not open until december 25 - My snowman has glitter on him however this picture does not do it justice, for the glitter I used my atyou spica copic marker - they are great. I used several rub-ons for the snow on top and the saying from Season of Cheer set. Velcro holds this guy together at the top, the soft sky double stitch ribbon is for decortaion only, not the fastner. On the inside is a legal evelope folded in half and cut open at each end - to see a picture of the inside check out Ann's blog as I forgot the picture of my inside.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Brandy this is fabulous!!! Love the use of the rub - ons on the flap and your punched snowman!!! Thanks for playing again!!

Lorien Clark said...

That is so cute! I love snowmen.