CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Such a cutie


What a cute penguin huh - I didn't create him myself, I seen him somewhere on splitcoast but can't find him again on there to give you the link. I borrowed whoever's sample and changed the colors of paper in a few spots. I used baja breeze, whisper white, basic black, tangerine tango, pink pirouette, bella rose dsp, and ski slope dsp. I punched the penguin with the wide oval, large oval, small oval, boho blossoms, 1/4 circle, 1 3/8 circle, 1 1/4 circle, 1/2 circle, and the small circle on the crop-a-dile punches. I used white taffetta ribbon for the bow and for the scarf used bernat boa (found in the sewing section at jo-anns). My stamp set for the saying is Snow Swirled. This card was created for Ann's challenge this week - be sure to check out her site and join in on the fun.

No comments: