CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Rub-ons

Rub-ons!!!! Stampin' Up! added rub-ons this year - there are many to choose from and each come with at least two different colors. I have been experimenting on several different things with them just to see if they work. Ann's challenge for this week is an altered object, so I decided to try rub-ons on a candle and they worked!! I will probably try to get done another altered object for her challenge as this one was quick, simple, and easy to do. I need to challenge myself and so should you - be sure to join in the fun and do Ann's challenges each week. For my project above - I used a basic candle that you can get anywhere and used the Seasonal Sayings Rub-ons from the hostess level three of Holiday Happenings Bundle.

No comments: