CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Fall Ya'll

Happy Fall Ya'll!!! The title says it all - the time of the year, the name of the stamp set, and time again for Ann's challenge. The challenge for this week are the colors of basic black, only orange, green galore and basic grey (optional). They were picked as Halloween is soon to be here - and who doesn't love Halloween. I used all of her colors, but I am not really sure on how I feel about this card. It honestly was just whipped together really quickly and not much thought put into it at all. The scarecrow is colored in with Stampin' Up! retired metallic pencils. I also added black grosgrain ribbon as I didn't care for how plain it was looking when I was done. Be sure to check out Ann's website and join in on her fun challenges.

No comments: