CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Serene spring shadow

It's that time again for Ann's challenge. This week features shadow stamping where you stamp the first image normally and without reinking stamp the next ones to make it look as if it is moving from one spot to the other. I used Serene spring stamp set with Chocolate chip, pink piourette, and whisper white paper. I used pink taffeta ribbon, bashful blue and black ink. For the coloring I used my stampin write markers (ballet blue, bashful blue, creamy caramel, close to cocoa, bravo burgundy, mellow moss, certainly celery, so saffron, blush blossom, pretty in pink, regal rose, and rose red). I think this card is simple, quick, and easy along with CUTE. Be sure to join in on Ann's challenges and win some sweet prizes!!


No comments: