Monday, April 27, 2009

Matchbox dresser

Here is a project I made Saturday night while working some overtime at work. It is made with the new matchbox die cut for the big shot. I made three of the matchboxes and used a small piece of sticky strip to hold them together on tope of each other, then took a 2 5/8 x 10 inch of paper and wrapped it around the outside (I don't remember right now what my scores are at). The first one in green is made of the bella rose dsp and kiwi kiss cardstock, the brads are from the hodgepodge hardware, and the butterfly is punched out with the martha stewart butterfly punch (I wish stampin up had some butterfly ones). The second one is also made from bella rose dsp and riding hood red cardstock, the saying is from the stamp set matchbox messages. The saying has a small square of paper on the back folded at a diagonal taped to the message and just set on the top of the dresser to look like a picture on top or something. I will add a tutorial for this project soon so keep checking back. I also see for Ann's challenge this week (GCA #38) that it is to use something with a butterfly on it so this project is perfect to use. Be sure to join in on Ann's challenges each week too.

No comments: