CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Great friend, Choo choo

I was asked to participate in a swap for the new mini catalogs that come out - there are a group of 16 girls (including myself) who all make 2 cards/cardfronts and mail them to each other each time a new book or mini comes out. Here are the two cards I created for my first time in this swap.
On the first one I used basic black, whisper white, and real red paper, and inks - black gingham ribbon, rhinestone brads and the stamp set Baroque Motif along with the stamp set Great Friend. My black butterfly is made with the die cut and big shot, the red butterfly was stamped and cut out, both are head together with the rhinestone brad and a glue dot - the wings are folded up a little bit to give it more dimension.

My second card used chocolate chip, baja blue, creamy caramel, and whisper white papers, along with Parisian breeze DSP. I stamped the train with chocolate chip, baja blue, and creamy caramel inks, and my ribbons are chocolate taffeta, and tan gingham. The stamp set is Choo, choo. Both sets are extremely cute sets and I can't wait to use them some more.

No comments: