CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Friends


I seen this sketch somewhere online so wanted to make a card with it and I actually made two - one I can't show you until later on because the stamp has not been released yet. The stamp I used on this one is a stamp I got at Michael's, so I am not sure what company makes it. I like the saying "Friends are those people who know the words to the song in your heart and sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." I added the flowers from the stampin' pretties kit, and taffeta ribbon to spice it up a little bit. My cardstock is chocolate chip, rose red, and regal rose. Now my second one I made is with the same sketch layout but different colors, ribbons, accessories and stamps. As soon as Hanna stamps releases the Riley stamp I used then I will share that card with you. My friend Kristi who owns Hanna stamps and I stamped together a few weeks ago at the Michigan Mingle. She had a couple of stamps there that have not been released yet, and she is such a wonderful gal that she let me stamp a couple images for myself. So keep your eyes out for that card later on.

No comments: