CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hockey Riley


As most of you are aware, I am a stampin' up demonstrator and that is mostly what I have on my blog - however, I have recently decided that it is ok to use some of those other cute stamps that I have even though I am a demonstrator. Here is one of those cute stamps that I don't have yet - it is Hocky Riley from Hanna Stamps. I told you about my friend Kristi who owns Hanna Stamps, and how I met her at the Michigan mingle - this is one of the images that I stamped and colored while chatting with her and her friend Judy (also a great gal). I used brilliant blue cardstock for my base, night of navy for the strip in back, and the larger circle (which I cut with my new circle scissors). I used bashful blue for the square w/brillant blue dsp on it. I also used bashful blue for the scallop circle (cut out with scallop circle die cut and big shot), and the little circle for the saying. I also used whisper white for the smaller circle that Riley is on, and the saying from mini catalog set Great Friend. I used a black button for the hockey puck and to finish it off I used navy grosgrain ribbon and blue gingham ribbon. Be sure to check out not only my stampin up stuff but also my friend Kristi's stuff over at Hanna Stamps - she has some awesome stuff too. It's ok to be verstile as I recently discovered.

No comments: