CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Plain, Simple, but cute

It's that time again for Ann's challenge - this week she put a picutre of a brown, blue, and white bedding set out of the Ginnys catalog to be the inspiration. I debated on doing a simple, yet cute card or one that had more stuff to it. I chose to do simple, yet cute since that is kind of what the bedding set is. I chose to go with the colors and the color split on the bottom portion of the bedding. My basic card is ballet blue, white bottom, and brown grosgrain ribbon across the center to blend the two papers. I used the embrace flower stamped in ballet blue on the ballet blue top portion of the card and the saying in ballet blue is from the humor in high heals set. Be sure to check out Ann's website and join in on her challenges each week.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Brandy this is adorable!! I just love that sentiment on here!! Thanks for playing!