CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Thank you to my girls!!!

Thank you to my girls!!! My girls are my friends and family who meet with me every month to make cards and hang out. They have been with me for quite awhile now so this month I did a special thank you to them. We made three cards, and this 3D project. It is a 3x3 notecard box and cards to go with it. I also got each of them a stamp set. The project to the right is not one I created myself, it was actually found on split coast stampers - thank you to Elaine from Elaine's Creations for the idea that I borrowed for my girls. They loved this cute 3d project as much as I did. We made it completely together instead of me having everything ready for them like I normally would. So just one more last thank you to my girls - I love ya!!!!

No comments: