CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dreams du Jour Box

Ok, so I really didn't care for the box that I made earlier too much so I decided for Ann's challenge to make something else. This is a different shape box that is a 1/2 inch thick and could hold pictures. I used the new pink pirouette cardstock for the box and added the new DSP Bella Rose for the roses. I used the stamp set Dreams du Jour and heat embossed the saying in the bottom left corner in black and the red center saying with clear embossing powder. The box velcros shut, but another look for it would be to use a belly band instead of velcro. Be sure to check out Ann's challenges and join in the fun.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Simply divine Brandy!!! Love the colors, use of the stamp set and how you used the dsp!!! Thanks for playing!!