CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Gift pocket wallet


This gift pocket wallet is another quick, simple, easy and cute 3D project.  I saw this project on my friend Jaynes blog and thought it was so cute.  She had a link to the tutorial and I couldn't believe how easy it was to make.  I used the Deck the halls DSP, and added a couple of embellishments. The picture above is the outside tied shut.  The next is w/it untied, I think I could of gotten away w/no snowman on there but since I added him - I figured I better show him off a little.  I gave you shot of the inside and then a close up of the pockets.  The pockets can hold anything small you like.  I used candy in mine and left the middle pocket for a gift card, money, etc.


No comments: