CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Just some chatter

So, I don't usually just add to my blog unless I am putting a project of some sort on here or some information for everyone to see but I want to start posting on my blog more and have realized the most blogs are not just projects but also some personal aspects also. I am still learning all this blogging stuff and hope to have mine one day be a blog that people look forward to checking each day. I would like to in the near future start adding different days like a tutorial day, or challenge, etc. but until then I thought I would share with everyone about our vacation.

We went to Myrtle Beach and had a blast. No hurricanes, no tropical storms - just sunny, sunny awesome weather the whole time we were there. We had so much fun on the beach, golfing, shows, pools, etc. My daughter Karmen became a shell queen - we came back with a ton. Bryce and Brayden discovered how much they really love the pool, water, and beach. My husband loved the golfing, and myself - well, I just enjoyed every moment of it. Myrtle Beach is one of my favorite places to go. I will post some pictures later today.

I will also tomorrow or Sunday be posting some Halloween cards that I am working on, I feel like it has been FOREVER since I have been able to work on anything. I had a trainee at work for awhile, at home the kids and trying to redo my scrapboook room, and then vacation - so now it's time for some FUN with my stamping.

No comments: