CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Christmas time

I am back at Ann's challenges again, had to miss a couple due to going on vacation. For Ann's challenge this week she used the FS (featured stamper) from splitcoast. The FS this weeks is E3stamper (Shannon) be sure to check out here stuff along with Ann's blog - they both have some great stuff. Join in the fun also. The challenge was to look through the FS stuff and base your card on one of theirs changing two things and leaving two the same. I changed the colors and stamp sets, and left the layout and brads the same. For my card I used Riding hood red, pink piourette, whisper white, and DSP Bella rose. The stamp sets I used are Sock monkey accessories and Best yet. My card is based on Shannon's card here.Join in on the fun, Ann gives away some great stuff and even if you don't win - challenge yourself to do something new.

No comments: