CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Swaps I have gotten

These are some cards I have recieved in the past year that I just didn't have time to get posted The first is French Foliage from Carol, I think she did a wonderful job on colors.  The next is Serene Snowflake but I don't remember who sent me that one, I used it for my Christmas cards this year because I just loved the color combo and the rhinestones.  The group of girls I swap with always do such a great and wonderful job and to share ALL of the cards would be soo many because there are twenty of us in the group who do two cards each.  I will just pick a few each time to share and try to get everyone in there somewhere so you can see how talented they all are.


The Artistic Etchinings is from Judy, I like this set alot.  There have been some really cute cards made with them including this one that Judy made.
Georgia sent this one, she used the new embossing folder along with the new Bliss stamp set.  I think this is a simple yet cute card - job well done.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This one was made by Sara, what a great color combo of Gray, White, Pink and Red.  I think her layout was very cute making the hears look like they are falling down.  I really love this stamp set too.

This wonderful Punch Bunch was made by Ann, I love her color combo and to put the google eyes was an awesome touch.  She did a wonderful job w/the punches and placements.


And last is from my upline Joyce, she is a great and wonderful lady.  I just love the meetings at her home because she is so great to be around, she does such a great job inspiring you and is always so upbeat.  Thank you Joyce.

I look forward to the swaps that I get from these girls - thank you all for letting me be a part of your great swapping group.  Job well done ladies.

No comments: