CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Black, WHite, and Red Mojo (GCA 41 & Mojo Monday 87)



I created this card with two challenges in mind, Ann's challenge of black, white and red along with Mojo Monday Week 87. My base is basic black cardstock, the top white portion is embossed with the textiles swirl look, and the bottom portion is the black textiles paper. My red is riding hood red, the center strip was punched with the new scallop punch, and the scallop circle was made with the big shot. The white circle w/my saying which is from Michael's and the flower from the stamp set Fifth Avenue Floral was made with the circle scissors. My other flower is from the pretties kit, along with the pearls along the bottom. I put a little bit of riding hood red ink around it to pop it out more and my scallop saying is up on dimensionals. I threw on a white taffeta bow to top it off. Be sure to check out the Mojo Monday and Ann's challenges each week and join in on the fun.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love all the little touches.