CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Beautiful (Mojo Monday 86)


This is my card for this weeks Mojo Monday challenge. I used the Eastern Blooms stamp set, for my flower I did the new re-inker floating watercolor technique. I colored in the small flowers, stems, and birds with stampin' markers. My cardstock is chocolate chip, regal rose, bella rose DSP, and whisper white. The frame was made with the XL Curly label die for the big shot. To make it long I had to punch it twice and I have the frame up on dimensionals. Also on dimesionals are the saying and birds. My ribbon is chocolate chip grograin. I will be posting again in a couple days my card for Ann's challenge so keep an eye out for that and be sure to join in on both challenges.

1 comment:

Jana said...

What a beautiful card. Love the asian theme.