CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Box in a bag

My friend Ann did a blog candy challenge today and this was it. It is called box in a bag.
They are so quick and simple that you can get these done in apx. a half hours time. I
did them first thing this morning at work and used the Simply Scrappin' Secret Garden
pack on mine - no stamping at all. I had so much fun making these but this might be it
for awhile - I start training someone tomorrow for the next 5 weeks. I am so bummed that
I won't have as much time to work on my stuff but work is first when I am at work.
The one on the left I think is my favorite of the two but I think they are both so darn cute, they are both the same size but the one on the right was taken at farther away so it looks smaller here. I am going to try and make one a little bit bigger but just don't know right now when I will have the time to do so.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

AWESOME job!! I loved Ann's tutorial too!! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Ash~
www.ashleyscreativecorner.com