CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Becky's moms birthday card

My friend Becky asked me the other day to make her a card for her moms birthday (which is several months from now), she wanted flowers and sparkles - so today while at work I created Becky's moms birthday card using Time Well Spent stamp set. It is hard to tell in the picture however I used brown, and pretty in pink cardstock along with the rose red DSP. I colored in the flowers with a rose red marker and have dazzling diamonds on the edges of each flower along with in the middle and on each dot of the butterfly. This card turned out way better than I expected it to do but I really like it alot - way stinkin' cute!!!! Challenge yourself with creating something new and cool!!

No comments: