CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

In color hope

Another one of my favorite new sets in the mini is the Strength & Hope stamp set.  Not only is it a cute set but $2 from the purchase of this set go to breast cancer research...I don't like using just breast cancer because there are so many types out there, however this particular foundation is a great one and it focuses on preventing breast cancer and finding a cure.  I used all the in colors on this card because I had a new customer asking what the new in colors looked like. She asked if I could send small sample to her.  I thought I could do better than that, so I made this simple card.  I also included a quarter sheet of each color for her to use on some cards of her own.  I am hoping that she liked the new in colors enough to go ahead and place an order for them.

No comments: