CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pink Open Sea

I had training a few weeks ago in Bloomfield Hills/Troy so while having extra time in my hotel room I thought I would try to accomplish some cards.  I ended up with not as much time alone as I thought, I made some new and wonderful friends....we had such a fun week.  I can't wait to see them all again.  I did find time to whip out this card and one other.  I used the new Open Sea stamp set in the Summer Mini and wanted to do something more girly.  The stamp set I think is more of a man set however I like how this card turned out.  The background is one of the stamps using Melon Mambo ink, I roughed up the edges on the frame.  To me it kinds of looks like a picture hanging on a wall.

No comments: