CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thank you Candy Ford

This card was made with the stamp set Plane & Simple...I did not make this card front, but turned it into a card as a thank you for my friend at Candy Ford.  We had never dealt w/them before on a vehicle because we normally stay here locally and w/the same guy that is great however this time staying locally was on feasible due to getting more for our trade in else where.  The gentleman we picked at Candy Ford was a wonderful and great elderly man who was a hoot.  My husband and I decided we needed to express to him how fun he made our time when purchasing our new car.  I am not good w/man cards myself and I don't honestly remember which one of my swap girls I recieved this card front from but she did a wonderful job.  I need to get better w/man cards myself and this set is such a cute set. 

No comments: