CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Feb. 2010, My first but not last post of the year

I have not posted much like I have intended to do but my goal is to get better at it soon so please just bear with me. I do have a couple posts today for you all and will have a few more tomorrow and soon a tutorial for tomorrows post.

This first card is one I seen online somewhere so I show cased it, I believe that orginal card had different colors on it and definately a different saying. The card itself is whisper white, then layered on that is real red, and the new Sending Love Speciality DSP in the mini catalog. The ovals were cut using a cutting tool from creative memories. The smaller oval is on dimensionals and sponged around the edges. I added some hearts to the bottom layer and some to the top layer and added my ribbon before attaching the ovals. The stamp is from Well Scripted stamp set also out of the mini catalog.

My next card is from the Vintage Vogue set also in the mini catalog. And the background is from the big catalog, French Filagree. My colors are kraft and ruby red papers. Chocolate chip, and ruby red inks. My bow/knot is held on w/a glue dot. The small F is up on dimesionals.

This card is also from the Vintage Vogue set, a card I showcased from someone - their colors were close to cocoa and green. My colors are Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, and Vanilla papers. Pretty in pink, and Choc. chip inks. I used the masking technique. My ribbon is attached w/a glue dot, and the F part is up on dimensionals. I used the new punches out of the mini catalog and the vanilla piece has pretty in pink ink rolled on w/the Very Vintage wheel.

Next up is Tote-ally Tess...I was at dance waiting in the hallway a few weeks ago w/the girls and came up with this card. It was a great way to occupy my time while they were in dancing. My papers are black, real red, and whisper white. My inks are staz-on black and Tess is colored in w/markers. My ribbon/knot is held on w/a glue dot. My saying is punched out and on dimensionals.

And finally a card I made while at a make and take during an upline meeting. My upline Joyce Feracco created this card for us to make. The colors are orange, garden green, chocolate chip, ruby red, and vanilla. The garden green piece and the leaves are ran through the big shot and embossed. The pumpkin is sponged around the edges. It is actually a very cute card, I just think this pictured did no justice for it - I will find the card and take a new one for you all.
Be sure to stop back tomorrow for a couple more pictures and sometime this week I will have a new tutorial up for you all. Thank you much for being patient while I figure out how to balance my kids, husband, job and the stamping that I love to share with you.

No comments: