CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Make and take samples













I made these cards along with a few others for our upcoming make and take - I don't know yet which of my cards will be picked for it but wanted to share them with you. I will take pictures of the rest later and add them. On the first two the only stamping is from the stamp set Love you much and the envelopes are made from the big shot die, the hearts from the new heart punch. On the green one I used the Fresh Cuts stamp set, chocolate chip, pretty in pink, kiwi kiss, and whisper white papers. My image is stamped in chocolate chip, and there is a little pink on the bottom right corner and top left corner around the flowers - The final card was made with the big shot top note die, I put 2 of them together and folded down the front part a little, added some ribbon and hearts - on the pull out card it is stamped w/Love you much from the love you much stamp set.

No comments: