CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pun Fun and Secret Garden projects


I made this today while I was at work, Sundays are usually pretty slow in the dispatch center. I got the instructions from one of Andrea Walford's class planning service for demonstrators. I changed the colors and designer papers from what she had listed in her class planner. I used pretty in pink, tempting turquoise, lovely lilac, and wild wasabi cardstock along with flowers for you designer series paper (DSP - for future refrence). This is a cute card holder with 4 cards inside that you can use to send someone. The stamp set is Pun Fun.

Above is the closed view, to the right is the
open view (there are actually white envelopes
that go inside to hold the cards but I didn't have
them at work with me). And below are the 4
cards.



I also in the past couple of weeks made the following 6x6 memory book, which I think turned out so darn cute. It has 10 slots on the inside where you can put photos at along with a pull out tab on each side to either add journaling or more photos. These instructions came from Amy Celona, however I did use the same Secret Garden Simply Scrappin' kit that she used in one of her photos because I loved the way it looked. Mine turned out just as cute as hers and I love it. It is a great gift to give someone - I am now working on making one with another Simply Scrappin' kit and will share that with you all when I get it completed.



No comments: